To my colleagues, friends, and families, here is the place to post your comments about my book.
- Jen said…
- Reading this book was so fun. I enjoyed the story line and found it really engaging. In fact I had a hard time putting it down. I can’t wait for it to be published so that I can give it to all my sisters as a gift. I think they will enjoy it as much as I did.
Jennifer, Utah, Accountant
- August 17, 2009 2:40 PM
- Stephen said…
- I have been reading fantsy and science fiction for over 30 years so I normally don’t read any young adult novels. When Jennie asked me to read her first attempt at writing a book I was skeptical but I knew her well enough to know she can make up some pretty good stories so I gave her a shot. I was pleasently surprised by both the novel development of a new “power” that humans might have and how she was able to put this into a very enjoyable format that kept my attention and was fun to read. I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next two in this series that she is already working on.
Stephen, Dallas, Tx, Design Engineer
- August 23, 2009 5:11 PM
- chris said…
- Great Story! Creative twists that move it beyond other young adult books. The themes are familiar, but dealt within a way that makes it all seem fresh. From the opening sentence this book draws you in. I definitely recommend it.
Chris, Utah, Lawyer
- August 23, 2009 6:40 PM
- Hailey said…
- GOODNESS!!! I just ate this book right up! As I settled down in my bed to read this book, I had no idea what I was in for. FOUR A.M. That, my friend, is when I finished the book, starved for more! I read with my stash of popsicles, which is a great honor because few books are ‘Otter Pop Worthy.’ TOTALLY worth every second I was up reading it. Nothing like anything I’ve ever read before and most definitely better too. Eyes of the Unknown is SURELY high on my list of BEST BOOKS EVER. LOVED IT!
Hailey, Utah, Highschool Student
- August 23, 2009 8:51 PM
- amy said…
- A great read! Piles of laundry gathered all around my house as I neglected daily duties in favor of reading this great book! Curtis does a superb job developing her characters and drawing you into their complex relationships. The action is paced perfectly. From the start this book draws you in and keeps you reading until the early morning hours. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
- Amy-stay at home mom, Gilbert Arizona August 24, 2009 4:15 PM
- Amy said…
- Loved it!!!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your amazing book. I could not stop reading it. I stayed up most of the night and into the next day to finish your book, to the chagrin of my much-ignored family! I was engrossed with the characters from the start. I am a HUGE fan of Stephanie Meyer’s Twlight series and I think this easily rivals it. My only question to you is when is it getting published?? I have a line of people waiting that are none to patient to get their hands on my much coveted copy to read it. I am counting down the days until the next installment of this great Sci-Fi trilogy!
Amy Beth, Washington, Customer Service Rep
- August 27, 2009 8:11 AM